I have been a musician since I was a small child, starting with the piano when I was 5, and progressing to drums and double bass a few years later.
I was originally in to (and performed) rock music, but found myself moving towards heavier metal, and eventually electronic dance music. Alongside this progression, I was also a part of an orchestra and a choir for a few years. Now, I find myself doing everything electronically.
Since 2022 I have been publishing personal music projects of all kinds under my own name.
- Single: Channels ( or )
- Single: Summer Tracks. ft. Warren Pratten ( or )
- EP: Space & Time, Vol. 1 ft. Warren Pratten & Nihilist Spasm Band ( or )
- Single: Scale Hop ( or )
- Single: Radioactive ( or )
Music released as RetryLife
Spanning 2015 to 2017, I was a part of an electronic music group named RetryLife. Our music was largely experimental. I was the primary producer, and also handled public facing things like website management, video production, and social media.
- Album: X-MAS 02 ( or )
- Album: Sir Dankley's MLG Restaurant ( exclusive)
- Soundtrack: Imagined ( or )
- Album: Lemons ( or )
- Album: Explosive Christmas ( or )
- Single: Reborn ( or )
- Album: Intergalactic Swirlz ( or )
- EP: Flare ( or )
- Album: Project 39 ( or )
- EP: Silent ( or )
- EP: Enlarging Elephants ( or )
- EP: Bring the Onslaught ( or )
- EP: Insanitorium ( or )
- EP: Hypernova ( or )
- EP: Hidden Forest ( or )
- EP: Death Among Us ( or )