I operate Autonomous System 398057, a multinational network routing public internet traffic between various nodes and peers.
The network is designed to be a playground for my experiments and research, while at the same time providing internet access to my servers and devices in a fast and reliable manner.
What is the network actually doing?
Currently, AS398057 is:
- Providing IPv6 transit to various clients
- Running a private tunnel brokerage service
- Running an experiment to analyze the uses of anycasted amateur radio services.
- Hosting APRS IGates and EchoLink Proxies
AS398057 has an open peering policy and is willing to peer with networks which meet one of the following criteria:
- The network is connected to an IXP in common with AS398057
- The network is able to directly cross-connect to an AS398057 router
- The network is willing to peer over a tunnel
..and agrees to the following:
- Only send routes from your own network and/or your customers unless otherwise agreed upon
- Only announce address space which you are authorized to announce
- Only send traffic destined to the routes AS398057 announces to you
To request a peering arrangement, please contact me via email at
[email protected], on discord at
ewpratten#9114, or through a common IXP's peering portal.
Additional peering information
- Routing policy may be found via WHOIS. (
whois -h whois.radb.net AS398057)
- I will generally announce
AS-EWPto peers by default